Equipment Sales Specialist
Alpine Towers is a founding member of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) and has been an industry leader since 1989. We design, build, service and equip the world’s finest experiential-learning and recreational environments. Our culture is centered around craftsmanship, quality, customer service and our most important asset, our people.
TYPE OF POSITION
Preferred Personal Characteristics:
- Strategic thinker with ability to generate creative solutions for addressing issues that may arise.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and and make decisions accordingly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and earn the confidence of the foremen and crews.
- High level of emotional intelligence and positive outlook
- Dream Big + Know how to have fun + Get S*#t Done
- Receive/place equipment orders from customers
- Manage customer and vendor relationships and accounts
- Understand and follow industry trends and standards
- Establish and maintain sales and marketing strategies
- Organize and maintain detailed records
- Manage equipment inventory and shipping
- Organize and maintain customer/vendor files
- Process internal sales for new construction projects and program services for Alpine Towers (ATI) our sister company.
- Work with customers to make appropriate gear recommendations
- Take an active role in working with the ATI Business Director for purchases, budgeting, managing costs, updating cash flow projections/Accounts Receivable timing
- Prepare, send, and follow up on invoices for customer orders
- Manage budget and cashflow for Adventure Hardware
- Prior office experience preferred but not necessary
- Effective verbal and written communication, including active listening skills
- Positive attitude with a strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional work environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reliability, professional demeanor, high level of ethics, and credibility
- Proficient computer skills. Experience with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office. Quickbooks Online prior experience preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have an ownership mindset and be excited about your opportunity for placing your mark on the future of Adventure Hardware and understand that you are joining the company at a great time to have an incredible impact on others and our industry
- Be a champion for positive energy
- Provide input and participate in team meetings, orientations, policy evaluation, manuals, recruiting strategies, etc.
- Play an active role in the future development and growth of Alpine Towers/ Adventure Hardware
- Be a leader in everything you do – hold yourself and teammates accountable to accomplishing the short and long term goals of Alpine Towers/ Adventure Hardware
- Maintain healthy lines of communication with management team